Friday, December 12, 2014

A Year and a half later...

Well... As it goes I did not continue. If you follow my my other blog you know what's been going on in my life so I'll cut he pleasantries ha ha. 

     I'm at it again. Seeing a higher number than before on the scare im basically scared straight. A few months ago I began doing what I thought was eating better. Turns out I was wrong. About 7 months ago my mom started crossfit. I finally decided to join her in that and eating the paleo diet. Tonight I completed my third crossfit workout. Here are my before work out pictured and after I got wodified. When I make more progress I will post my weight and my before pictures. Here's to finally.

 Beast before workout 
 Crossfit Fixx
 Wodified!

I hope this journey is just what I need.Vlogs coming soon  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment